THE 23rd ANNUAL GREAT LAKES FIBER SHOW
Getting bigger and better every year, the Great Lakes Fiber Show returns to the Wayne County Fairgrounds in Wooster, Ohio on Memorial Day Weekend, bringing over 100 of your favorite vendors, great workshops, and a range of free activities for two days of fun —
- Vendors offering everything from raw fiber to finished items
- Great tools for spinning, weaving, knitting & more
- Wool fleece show & sale and skein competition
- Knitted Garment Competition
- Workshops with top instructors across fiber-related crafts (pre-paid registration)
- Free demonstrations and free activities for kids
- and more!
Admission is free — with plenty of food available on site!
To see all of the incredible vendors, competitions, and activities, click here!